cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription box!

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Who else really thinks it’s time Debenhams released a monthly subscription box? Like Sephora play? I think it would do so well considering we all to try before we buy! Previous picture of one of Sephora sub boxes 🤩

026FC30A-ABC3-4685-BFD4-C0FE10D7ADCA.jpeg

23 REPLIES 23
Highlighted

Re: Subscription box!

Ashli
Beauty Icon

YES! This is the only thing Debenhams is missing and I think it would work just right so people can test out before purchasing full sized products 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I would definitely love them to do that!  I get the Look Fantastic one at the moment, and you actually get full size expensive products in it, unlike some where you maybe get a satchet of something.  

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

Yeah i would love it! I had few subscription boxes but i would love try something new xx

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

Yeees pretty pleaseeeeeeee! Smiley Very Happy

Koo7
Getting Lippy

fab idea!! love trying samples before committing to a full size!

Leanne
Getting Lippy

Omg it would be amazing if they did.... I love trying new things from subscription boxes x

MagdaS
Getting Lippy

If Debenhams release the subscription box, I'll be one of the first subscribers! I love this excitement when open the box and try all these products. Some of them, from boxes I already subscribe to, I bought full size products. So, yes, it's an excellent idea.

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

it would be amazing wouldn't it girls ! sephora do the most amazing holiday collections too which debenhams should really start doing!! i had a friend go to america and they brought me back a glow for it kit which cost like $20 and it had a mini fenty highlighter, mini benefit and a few others all good brands.

Fackrell1968
Winging It

Definitely agree a big thumbs up on that ! 😉