cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stick Foundation

LiaW
Getting Lippy

Can anyone recommend a good stick foundation for combo/oily skin. Ive tried loreal but its melted off my face by lunch time. Is there even a stick foundation for the oily gals out there? 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Stick Foundation

Shauna1
Winging It

Revlon Colorstay is the ultimate for oily/combination skin! My skin is so oily and this is the only foundation that works for me (although it’s not a stick foundation, just liquid, but defo worth a try) Smiley Happy! Also urban decay setting spray is a dream for keeping everything in one place all day 🙌🏻❤️  All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay

jorjaknopik
Just Arrived

Make up revolutions stick foundation is the best thing I’ve ever purchased. It’s affordable, cruelty free and the majority of their products are vegan too! Full coverage, set with a little powder under eyes and jaw line and you’re set for the day! https://www.revolutionbeauty.com/Mobile/en/Revolution-Fast-Base-Stick-Foundation---F4/m-m-6054.aspx

LiaW
Getting Lippy

Yes i love the UD setting spray. Ive heard good things about the colorstay and been um'ing and ah'ing for a while. Will have to give it a go soon 😁 thanks @Shauna1 

LiaW
Getting Lippy

Im a big fan of revolutions stuff. I have seen the stick foundation at my local superdrug, the only downside ive no idea what shade to go with! Might have to look online for swatch pictures 😅 @jorjaknopik