Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Smudgeproof Mascara Suggestions!

Minwali
Nailing It

Happy New Year Beauties!

I am on the look-out for a cruelty-free (preferably vegan) smudge-free mascara...I have tried and tested many (budget and high-end), but none seem to keep me free from small smudges under my eyes by the afternoon. I already prime and set my undereyes heavily to prevent this from happening, so can only blame the mascara! Help me please x

3 REPLIES

Re: Smudgeproof Mascara Suggestions!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Minwali wrote:

Happy New Year Beauties!

I am on the look-out for a cruelty-free (preferably vegan) smudge-free mascara...I have tried and tested many (budget and high-end), but none seem to keep me free from small smudges under my eyes by the afternoon. I already prime and set my undereyes heavily to prevent this from happening, so can only blame the mascara! Help me please x

Hey @Minwali, the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara is vegan and one of my faves! They also have a waterproof formula if you're worried about smudging xx 

MiaL
Nailing It

Waterproof is definitely the way to go. Eyeko do some great mascaras for whatever effect you want (lengthen, curl, separate etc) and they’re cruelty free. Not 100%  sure if they’re vegan though.

lynzh29
Winging It

Covergirl clump crusher! It's brilliant. I picked it up recently as they are now verified cruelty free and it was only £2.99 in B&M. If you are in the US at any point then I recommend Milk Makeup Kush Mascara and if you are feeling spendy then the Hourglass Caution Mascara is bomb.