cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shane Dawson x Jeffree Star Conspiracy Collection

KarlaLou
Living the Highlight

Just seen that it will be launched on 1st November at BeautyBay and Morphe. It's being released at 10am in America so I'm guessing it will be about 6pm here. That is going to be an expensive day! At the moment I want (need) the full size palette, mini palette and nude lip (I think!) 

I've not watched the 4th episode yet so I'm sure there will be another post later! Xx

23 REPLIES 23

Re: Shane Dawson x Jeffree Star Conspiracy Collection

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@KarlaLou  😆😆😆 Are you not on a ban spend? 🤔🤔🤔

KikaSte
Perfectly Primed

@KarlaLou I haven't finished ep.3 yet. Smiley Very Happy I don't know, I really want a new eyeshaddow palette, but there are just too many to choose from. I end up using my old ones, because I can't decide wich one I prefer and I clearly don't need all of them! Smiley Very Happy

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

@KarlaLou  I haven't watched it yet either, with it being released after 3pm in the states, makes it abit late here so I watch it on a Saturday.  

So glad to hear they're actually going to be selling it on Beauty Bay too, and at a time where we might actually be able to get something!  👍 I've never tried any of Jeffree's liquid lips so not sure if they're any good and if I want one (am not a liquid lip fan in general) so I'll probably just be going for a palette I think?  🤩

I can not believe the excitement generated around these items...they are going to sell out in minutes, I can see it being like the merch which sold out so fast!!  😮

KikaSte
Perfectly Primed

@DJMcCumiskey The best thing is it will be awailable in Morphe stores and I've noticed that later this year one will be opening at Intu Eldon Square in Newcastle. Smiley Wink

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

@KikaSte  I've been eagerly checking Morphes website ever since I found out there'd be one at Eldon Square, and at the Arndale Centre too!  😁😁  It says late Autumn for opening, so I'm hoping that'll be fairly soon!  😀  @KikaSte  

I reckon these JSxSD palettes etc will sell out really quickly and I don't know how long it'd take for them to restock (I waited weeks for a JS concealer!) so I'm ordering online to make sure!  

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

@KarlaLou There's just too many pretty things being released at the moment! 😭 I cant keep up! 🖤

KikaSte
Perfectly Primed

@JennnCore New palettes are released every week, you gotta be very rich to try them all! Smiley Very Happy 

KarlaLou
Living the Highlight

It'll be finished by then @Michele82  🙌🙌🙌 xx

LauraClaire
Getting Lippy

Omg! It will be an expensive day! I’m so excited it all looks so amazing already! Glad I’m not the only one buzzing for it! 😍😘 xo