cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting spray

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

Hey! 

What's everyone's favourite setting spray? I've been using a too faced one and it doesn't seem to work for me, but think that's more due to changes in my skin as I haven't long had a baby. I end up looking a bit melted after a couple of hours, guessing I should try a matte one, I just like a bit of glow 🙈. 

15 REPLIES 15

Re: Setting spray

SilviaP
Going Pro

I used Mac fix+ forever! But now been using UD all nighter and I been really enjoying it, does help my make up to stay longer 😀

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

I love the fact you can get the UD in travel size, I don't know why I've not tried it yet 🤔😫

JessicaB-R
Fresh Face

Urband Decay all nighter is really good and I always get it when there 10% off, 

Also I have used Bobbie Brown face primer spray as a setting spray it smells amazing but a little more pricy and works really well,

I’ve also heard good things about the NYX setting spray

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

Does anyone know if they sell the UD travel size in store or is it an online thing? 

SilviaP
Going Pro

@SpencerR I bought travel size in store 😀

sfbeautyxo
Going Pro

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay is my FAVE! I’ve also been recommended the dewy setting spray from  Nyx, haven’t tried it yet but heard great reviews x

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

Thank you! 

Annairah
Nailing It

Hello 👋

Congratulations on the new 👼 I hear you on the glowing look. I think All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay will do you wonders as it won’t leave you matte but give you a natural look. I also find Glow Setter™ Make Up Setting Spray - GLAMGLOW very glowy and longwearing on my skin.  Coverfx illuminating spray is kinda two in one, it has illuminating particles that give you a glow but you won’t get oily at all. I usually wear makeup for about 8-9 hours in the week and none on the weekend.

Annairah
Nailing It

Hello 👋

Congratulations on the new 👼 I hear you on the glowing look. I think All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay will do you wonders as it won’t leave you matte but give you a natural look. I also find Glow Setter™ Make Up Setting Spray - GLAMGLOW very glowy and longwearing on my skin.  Coverfx illuminating spray is kinda two in one, it has illuminating particles that give you a glow but you won’t get oily at all.