cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting powder

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

What's everyone's favourite setting powder to use? So far I don't seem to have found one that makes me want to rebuy! 😕

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Setting powder

SilviaP
Going Pro

UD all nighter and Laura mercier translucent powder 

Deathbedlaura
Winging It

Kat Von d’s it lasts me about 8-10 months too and I use a lot daily!

Skipsie
Winging It

I’ve tried lots of brand names, high ends, but I found the BEST one (for me anyways) was a £5 one from MUA Superdrug! I put on at 8am then again around 2:30pm ish (school run) as I get abit greasy. Keeps my foundation in place! And concealer. As well as my benefit  Hoola. Apart from lippy it’s the only piece of makeup that I reapply as it works so well.

https://www.superdrug.com/Make-Up/Face/Face-Highlighter/MUA-Luxe-Set-%26-Reflect-Finishing-Kit-White...

Annairah
Nailing It

I love Ben nye but you can only purchase it from tilt makeup in Camden lock or from their website

Highlighted

Loulabella
Getting Lippy

I like Givenchy Prism Libre which has 4 cokour correcting shades in the one pot which you blend together. I ise this to set concealer then I use Guerlain Meteorites to set my foundation. These give a superfine soft airbrushed finish to the complexion.

Bri246
Nailing It

Laura mercier or RCMA setting powder, the RCMA is only £13 so it’s a good alternative if you want something that works but don’t want to pay too much for it 💕

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

Thank you everyone 🙂 they all sound  fab!