cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: SMASHBOX New Full Coverage Foundation

Michele82
Multimasker

@Priya_13  Nothing better than go in store and see with your own eyes. I find it hard to find an assertive match online. 😉

Highlighted

Michele82
Multimasker

@NadiaS88  I know, but I will try my sample to double check 😉

Michele82
Multimasker

@Beauty1  Yes, I really liked the lipstick as I tried it yesterday. I had a makeover and the SA used it. I will finish my Lancôme primer before opening the Smashbox, but I’m sure I’ll like it. Thank you! 😉☺️😍

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

Ooh looks ace! Love a good full coverage foundation might go have a look at it today is it released in all stores do you think?x 

Michele82
Multimasker

@MFBeauty1  Yes, it is released in all stores and online today. Did you get one? ☺️

Michele82
Multimasker

@MFBeauty1 @Beauty1 @NadiaS88 @Priya_13 @makeup-addict @EmaSullivan 

Update on the foundation sample. I worn it today again and I still don’t like it 😐 It looks cakey on me and my fine lines are highlighted 😭

But It worth trying it as every skin is different. Good luck! 😉

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@Michele82  I will attempt to go and swatch it tomorrow. I had every intention of going in my lunch break but all the rain put me off. 

Michele82
Multimasker

@Priya_13  The weather was terrible here too 😳 Hopefully tomorrow will be better and you’ll be able to get your sample. 😉🙏🏻

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

@Michele82 I swatched it today it’s super full coverage and thick not sure how it would wear on the skin x 

Michele82
Multimasker

@MFBeauty1 You should have asked for a sample. It’s not thick in my opinion, but it just doesn’t work for me 🙁