cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMASHBOX New Full Coverage Foundation

Michele82
Multimasker

I have been invited to come to Smashbox in Debenhams today for a pre release of their new full coverage foundation and other products that I had mentioned in my previous post:

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/Makeup/SMASHBOX-Masterclass/m-p/229857#M47791

They will be officially released tomorrow! 👏🏻

033EA532-A4B6-4D80-A08F-8ECD87390E09.jpeg

The foundation comes in a tube, which is very convenient for travelling or even keeping in your makeup bag. 🤩

Although it’s full coverage, it feels very lightweight. It’s also waterproof and a little goes a long way. 😉

Unfortunately I didn’t like it as it made me see fine lines that I had never realised I had. 😩 I also don’t feel it’s full coverage, tbh, but it’s buildable.  I got a sample and will try it again and see how it performs. 🤔

I ended up buying another waterproof lipstick “Always on Metallic Matte” that I can use as an eyeliner too.💄 

They had a gift with purchase and I chose the 15 ml photo finish primer that it’s bigger than a travel size. 🥳

BE9A6C71-5B78-4F9C-A0C2-E9108251A18F.jpeg

21 REPLIES 21

Re: SMASHBOX New Full Coverage Foundation

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@Michele82  that's a shame. The darker shades look a bit orange to me???  

EmaSullivan
Living the Highlight

@Michele82 Ok, so now I don't know if I want the new UD foundation, or this as my next purchase

Michele82
Multimasker

@Priya_13  They have 40 shades available 😉

Michele82
Multimasker

@EmaSullivan  Ask for a sample. You never know 😉

makeup-addict
Multimasker

@Michele82 I saw the smashbox foundations on the Debenhams insta stories today 😊.

I've got a smashbox primer from a previous beauty box but I haven’t tried it yet.

That’s great that you got to go to their pre release 😁 

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@Michele82  I had a look on Boots website and my colour match is 3.02 which looks on the orange side but I will go in-store to swatch a few shades. 

NadiaS88
Getting Lippy

@Michele82 shame that you didn't like it😭

Highlighted

Beauty1
Multimasker

That's a shame that you didn't like the foundation @Michele82 . Hopefully you will like the primer and lipstick 💄💄

Michele82
Multimasker

@makeup-addict @I know that you are now in love with UD foundation, but try it, you never know. 

Everyone raves about Smashbox primers, so I’m sure you’ll like it ☺️