cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ride or die product ? ?

Kam_Beauty
Nailing It

@DJMcCumiskey I haven't tried the HnM makeup range , will have to check it out !! 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I just happened to pop in one day for a new top, and as I was in the queue waiting to pay I spotted them.  It was busy, so I got to swatch a few and was surprised at the good selection of colours!  I was after a darker nude, and it fitted the bill perfectly.  

Oh, and just remembered, I'm also using a Morphe lipstick in Whipped. 

MJ
Getting Lippy

Definitely wing

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

adamsneddon
Beauty Crush

either bronzer or powder i love both things like the bare minerals invisible bronze and the clarins everlasting compact foundation Everlasting Compact Powder Foundation 10G - 105 Nude - Clarins

Invisible Bronze Powder Bronzer - Medium - bareMinerals

Kam_Beauty
Nailing It

@sfbeautyxo I've heard so much about this mascara but not tried it ! Need to add to my list!!! 

Highlighted

Kam_Beauty
Nailing It

@adamsneddon Is the clarins foundation light coverage ? Do you use it day to day or as a little top up ? 

adamsneddon
Beauty Crush

It is a buildable coverage if I am having a no makeup makeup day I will use that on its own but if I am going out I will use it to set my concealer and may foundation/ bb cream

Mermaid
Getting Lippy

Lipstick

@Kam_Beauty wrote:

What is the one piece of makeup / tool or product you would never be without ?

mine has to be mascara ! Something about bigger eyelashes makes people feel pretty and definitely make me look more awake !!

nudeshadow
Winging It

Hi

Brown pencil, as it can be used to fill in brown, do a winged liner, outline and fill in lips.