cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review: YSL All Hours Foundation

sfbeautyxo
Perfectly Primed

YSL All Hours Foundation.

So after trying 3 different sample shades I’ve finally found the one! The lovely lady at the YSL counter gave me shades to try and I have got to say I am so glad I’ve tried this foundation!  🙌🏼

- Very long-lasting 

- Matte (I have oily/combo skin and this lasted all day) 

- Feels lightweight on the skin 

- Didn’t settle into any fine lines 

- Left a flawless finish 

The only negatives I can think of this foundation is that I wouldn’t recommend it if you have very dry skin, it did cling onto some dry patches on my skin but then after using a hydrating primer on those areas beforehand solved this. I also found it dries a little quicker than my normal foundation so you do have to work with it quite quickly or work on certain areas of your face and not dot it all over first. 

Overall I really like this foundation and I can 100% see myself having to purchase this in the summer! Super long-lasting and excellent if you have oily skin 👌🏼 1868AD1C-FD18-4BBA-BFDD-B8B6C4EABC5A.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Review: YSL All Hours Foundation

Angelprincess87
Multimasker

Lovely amazing review, If you want the foundation to stay on longer throughout the day I would highly recommend the Ysl Touche Eclat Blur Primer, it has little glittery bits and is silicone based.

KatieJay
Nailing It

I totally agree and can't recommend this foundation enough!!! 

Highlighted

SilviaP
Perfectly Primed

I use the touche eclat and I really really like it! I believe the all hours covers a bit more. 

sfbeautyxo
Perfectly Primed

I haven't tried that one but the coverage on this is amazing! x