cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Recieved my Dior Foundation Sample

Ashli
Living the Highlight

20190119_182604.jpgHeyy Everyone Smiley Happy Not posted for a while due to family circumstances... Hope ya'll having a lovely weekend so far. I recieved my Dior Forever Skin Glow Foundation Sample today, did anyone else get theirs too? Tested yet? I think the applicator wand is very handy too for those quick touch ups

22 REPLIES 22

Re: Recieved my Dior Foundation Sample

DJMcCumiskey
High Brow

Looks a decent size?  @Ashli  By the time I went on, all the paler colours had gone  Smiley Sad 

shubhi
All Eyes on Me

This is generous size sample!!
Did u got it from store ?

Ashli
Living the Highlight

@DJMcCumiskey @shubhi it is definately a generous sample of 3ml as most counters only give you 1-2 little blobs to test out at home and I'm like, " you frikken kidding me right? As if I can make up my mind with a small less than a teaspoon of foundation to see if it works well with my skin" 🙈🤔 I was too left with dark shades but as being an Asian skintone I may able to work with this match

Ashli
Living the Highlight

Also @shubhi everyone recieved an email from Debenhams to claim this sample and it came in the post today but I'm sure you may able to collect from instore 

shubhi
All Eyes on Me

Ohh yes @Ashli now I recalled  I too had applied for it!! Haven't received yet hope to get it soon :-)

Lmaksimovic1970
Multimasker

Didn't get an email etc. So this is the January sample? Do you have to go to the Dior counter for this ? I went to my local debenhams on Friday and they said that January  one haven't come out.

Boss786
Beauty Icon

Hi yes i think there instore for 23rd january but i asked at the dior counter an lady said i should book in for a colour match wont be given out like that so im boiked in for 30th jan 🤩

mihaelaratiu29
Nailing It

82EA57BB-ADA7-4C56-91B7-AB1028D42DD3.jpegI recieved my sample on thursday and it's amazing! The shade it's perfect and my skin looks wow after a small amount. I want to buy it from Debenhams but I didn't find it yet so I order it from Dior website with free delivery and 2 amazing samples

82EA57BB-ADA7-4C56-91B7-AB1028D42DD3.jpeg

Shanti
Nailing It

I'm going into town tomorrow and hope I'll get my shade. Thanks for update.