cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Primers?

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

I feel like I've hardly been on the Community recently 😭 I missed it !

I've not really been feeling like doing makeup much, but I want to get out of my funk and create more again.

I don't know why but currently I'm a bit obsessed with primers... I was watching a Nikkie Tutorials video and she seems to swear by the Fenty Beauty primers. I've wanted to try the original since the brand was launched, but having to go to Harvey Nics was always a pain. So happy that boots now stocks Fenty 🙌🏼 I got the Matte primer, I tried it on the back of my hand and it felt nice. On my face it feels totally different, but in a good way! It feels really primery( not a word but you know, almost sticky base feeling) it's also really fresh feeling!  I used it with the Fenty foundation and a JS setting powder and I swear my base has never looked as good! I can't wait to try it again to see how it lasts on a longer day! Screenshot_20190915-093107_Gallery.jpg

Does anyone else use this? If not what's your go to primers? 🤔 

16 REPLIES 16

Re: Primers?

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

We miss you @EmaSullivan  and your beautiful looks 

try this one on face and show us 🤗

glad you are liking it !

i haven’t tried or thought about trying this one!

how is coverage!? 

KarlaLou
Living the Highlight

I'm currently using a BareMinerals one but I'm not really a fan. I've got a drawer full that I'm trying to use but the Fenty one will defo be on my list. I'm now trying to do a non-spend until Christmas (apart from Glossybox, the Glossybox limited edition, a advent calender and LIB monthly box 🙈). I spent way too much on make up while away. The YouTube influencers are really bad for me because I want drawers full off makeup like them 🤣 xx

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@EmaSullivan  Smash box n benefit porefessional primer 😍❤️💖 never tried this one ., looking forward to read your review 😍

Niella
Getting Lippy

I'm currently giving the Revlon Photoready a go but not sure I like it tbh. It feels and looks okay under foundation but it leaves your hands with this weird powdery but not powdery feeling is the only way I can describe it. It's just weird.

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

Thanks for the recommendation, @EmaSullivan 🖤

I've never tried Fenty primer but my go-to is Smashbox photo finish 🖤

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@EmaSullivan hello lovely you need to get you mojo girl🤣

We missing ur eye looks

I love laura spackle primer its like a mouistrizer and its not silcone dont like silicone based primers

I really need to try fenty looks good

@SophieG1  that reminds me when are we going to the mailbox🤗😍

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@KarlaLou  omg i know wht u mean lol got my eye on that glissybox tooo😍😍

lori_ni
Multimasker

@EmaSullivan  I use either the Too Faced hangover primer or the Becca illuminating one x

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@EmaSullivan i didn't try any Fenty beauty products, but that sounds really nice. Wamt to see oics with this primer and your new looks!