cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictorial (first attempt) ❣️

Laurie_23
All Eyes on Me

Hi everyone, 

Every time I go on Instagram, all I see is pictorials... and I love them! I just think they’re so satisfying and great for inspiration. 

So this afternoon I decided to attempt my own. I’ve never done this before and the look I’ve tried I’ve never practiced before Smiley LOL

Anyway here goes Smiley Very Happy

Ill give you a peek at the final look Smiley Very Happy

3FBDC71C-7CAF-4B80-86D6-AC5D3EBC2884.jpeg

1BDD7894-ACDA-4B30-8CA4-76D048235E9B.jpeg

Firstly prime those lids! I love Gen Nude#174 Eye Shadow Plus Primer 3.6Ml - Woke - bareMinerals  my eyeshadow stays on all day/night! 

Next I’m using Naked Petite Heat Eye Shadow Palette - . - Urban Decay  because it’s beautiful Heart plus I haven’t had it long so it’s an excuse to play Smiley Very HappyC0F6DA6C-4E4C-46F5-BB6C-62AA38D1DF01.jpeg

In the palette i've gone for a nice burnt red colour called 'He Devil'. Use a nice fluffy to pack this onto the lid

hedevil.jpg

packontold.jpgPack 'he devil' all over your lid

Next use a light brown. I've used 'sauced' and blended this with 'He Devil' into the crease. Use a nice fluffy brush. 

sauced.jpg

mixed.jpg

If you feel like you want to neaten up your look, take a soft cotton pad with some Smart Cleanse Micellar Water 200Ml - ELEMIS and wipe in an upwards direction. 

Before:

miceallar.jpg

tidy.jpg

After. As you can see much tidier Smiley Very Happy

Take 'He Devil' in the lower lash line and highlight the inner corner of your eye. Personally I love this palette from Primark. I decided to go for a nice gold tone. 

prim.jpg 

Feel free to add eyeliner (although not necessary!). I decided to go for this metallic rose gold liner I purchased in the New Look sale

eyelinerrr.jpg

Then use your fave mascara. I've used Givency Volume Disturbia. It's amazing! It's makes your lashes long, volumised and dark.

masc.jpgAlso just thought, I'm holding this like i'm about to inject someone. My inner nurse creeping out

And there we go! Hope you enjoyed, I actually quite liked doing it and might do another in the future Heart

look.jpg

look2.jpg

16 REPLIES 16

Re: Pictorial (first attempt) ❣️

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@Laurie_23  Beautifully done and thankyou for the step by step guide aswell. 

bonnieburton
Living the Highlight

@Laurie_23 love that eyeliner x

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Laurie_23  oh i like step by step thku

I got that bareminrals brand new ok its a eye primer☺ betr dig it out an use it😆 thku

neringa
Beauty Crush

Looks super nice @Laurie_23 😍 I actually like the pictorial idea😏 

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@Laurie_23  looks fantastically natural gaal flawless as'ever!👑 🖤

Mid12
Nailing It

It looks really natural thanks @Laurie_23 for your step by step tutorial i love this Naked Petite Heat Eye Shadow Palette - . - Urban Decay 

donster
Living the Highlight

@Laurie_23  love this! thanks or sharing, looks beautiful!x  come do my makeup please!Smiley LOLHeart

Laurie_23
All Eyes on Me

Thank you very much @Ashli 💕

Laurie_23
All Eyes on Me

Thank you @bonnieburton 😁 it was £1 from new look and has such a fine brush it’s lovely to use for precision 😍