cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perfect palette

Mrscrowler
Total Glossip

I am trying to reduce the amount of cosmetics I need and am trying to find the most versatile eye shadow palette... a palette that can cover all the seasons and go from day to night? What palette would you recommend? Thankyou x

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Perfect palette

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

Born to run by Urban Decay. I got it the day before the launch and absolutely love it. Such an amazing range of shades and combinations. The columns of 3's go together and each quad of colours compliment. 

Highlighted

Vicky-D
Total Glossip

Backtalk Make Up Palette - . - Urban Decay is great and contains two blushers and two highlighters. Win win win 👍🏻😄 

i also love the too faced peaches and cream pallet to take you through from summer to winter (couldn’t find it to tag)

xx

cbrella
Getting Lippy

I love my Charlotte Tilbury Instant Eye Palette. It has 'day', 'desk', 'night' & 'disco' looks - perfect for every occasion. 

Mrscrowler
Total Glossip

Wow... loving all the the suggestions so far! Especially the UD ones Smiley Wink

EmaSullivan
Living the Highlight

If I'm going away I usually only take my Shade + Light Eye Shadow Palette - Kat Von D palette. They're fairly subdued colours, and matte but you can create so many looks with it. I usually just pop a bit of a highlighter over parts if I want to add a bit of sparkle too Smiley Happy

Mrscrowler
Total Glossip

Love the UD palettes and Kat Von D one looks pretty perfect for my downsizing Smiley Wink 

EmaSullivan
Living the Highlight

They do a glimmer version of the KVD pallette too if you prefer a bit of sparkle 😊

Mrscrowler
Total Glossip

@EmaSullivan eek! Shimmer palette too! I’ll end up buying both 🤣