cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office Makeup

Annairah
Nailing It

Morning beauty lovers,🕵🏾‍♀️

I hate travelling with makeup. The most I will carry is a lip product, mirror, hand cream and tissues. However, I find myself now having places to go after work. I was wondering if there were any great products you have handy at your desk or brands that carry good travel size products with a great range.  Alternatively, what do you keep handy at your desk.

Thanks 💋

7 REPLIES

Re: Office Makeup

SilviaP
Multimasker

I take a UD travel size setting spray  travel size mascara and a small size sample bottle with a bit of my foundation just to touch up. Oh and a lippie, doesn't take much space. 

Annairah
Nailing It

Noted. Thank you. I have never poured my foundation into another container, I’ve done it a few times but it’s just been messy. I know the travel sized sprays very well.

SilviaP
Multimasker

I use the pump and put some in a small container so I can have it at work just in case. Another option could be stick foundation easier to carry around. Also a eyeliner doesn't take much space and can transform your look from day to night 

Annairah
Nailing It

I’ve tried a few foundation sticks but never had a good match. I see Lancôme has sticks and their foundations in 13 is my skin tone. I’ll have a go.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know MAC now do mini size items, also with it being holiday season loads of brands are doing kits with smaller sizes so that would defiantly worth having a look at. I always have a couple of liners, purple and sparkly black to smudge along my lash line, and the Urban Decay Heavy Metal liner in Midnight Cowboy, a darker lipstick, and a gloss with a slight shimmer 

Julia
Total Glossip

Smashbox  and benefit or Too faced  are brands that have a lot of travel items specially  benefit and too faced   I'm obsessed with travel  size products beacose is the best way to try products before you buy as well.   

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

I always keep a colourful lipstick on my desk as I find this lifts my look if I'm going out 💄 I'm loving the Lip Maestro Vibes Liquid Lipstick - 409 - ARMANI at the moment! I also make sure I have a mini eyeshadow palette with a mirror on me so I can quickly darken up my eyes - Urban Decay does great ones like Petite Heat or Naked Basics 😊