cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No too faced products in Debenhams

Priya_13
Glitterati

I've been wanting to try the too faced foundation for a while but it's been out of stock in Debenhams.community since before Christmas. I was told there hasn't been a delivery for a while and all stocks are low, is this the case in other stores too?

42 REPLIES 42

Re: No too faced products in Debenhams

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I've never really noticed that brand in my local Debenhams tbh?  Then again it's a brand I've never used, so I probably wasn't on the look out for it.  But I can't remember seeing any items last time I was in.  @Priya_13 

Priya_13
Glitterati

@DJMcCumiskey I'm on a mission to find a new foundation. I had a tester of the Kat Von D foundation last week but found it to be quite thick. The too faced foundation has really good reviews, I got colour matched mid December and I really liked it but it's not been in stock in store or online.  I've never tried any of their other products but the assistant told me she's running low on everything.

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Very strange @Priya_13 I wonder why they're not getting any more deliveries at the moment?  Hope you manage to find it somewhere.  

I do do like the look of their melting powders and lipsticks, they look so buttery!  

Angie2
Getting Lippy

I have wanted to try the Peach Perfect foundation for so long but you try getting a sample. Everything about that foundation says I would love it but after making expensive mistakes before I refuse to purchase foundation now without first trying it myself at home. A swipe in the side of my face tells me nothing about how a foundation performs. If MAC Estée Lauder Chanel and all the others are happy to sample why can’t Too Faced. I asked and they said they hadn’t been sent any samples. I then asked if they could put a little in a pot like Mac and the others do and they said no because the ingredients won’t be on it. Well the ingredients aren’t on my face but you where happy to apply it to my face. I could apply it to my hand all day long with no issue, even leave the store and scrape it into my own pot but they can just put a little into a pot for me.  Samples equals sales. I don’t get what the problem is. 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

@Angie2  I think it's really daft when companies aren't that forthcoming with handing out samples, it doesn't make any sense?  You'd think they'd be falling over themselves to be handing out samples.  Like you say, samples = sales.  

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Angie2@DJMcCumiskeyThat's so true!! I wouldn't have even thought to try the Estee Lauder foundation I bought if I didn't get offered to get a sample to try. The application in store is nothing like what I would do myself.  They always make me look scary cakey 😂😂😂.

MiaL
Multimasker

Their Born This Way foundation is one of my favourites, it’s a shame they don’t have the brand in stock. Maybe they’re just depleted after Christmas and January sales?

Priya_13
Glitterati

@Angie2 and @Pineapple it really annoys me when companies don't give samples especially regarding foundation. I've wasted so much money over the years on foundations that make me look, pale, grey, orange or the application and wear of it is rubbish. If something works well obviously I would go back to purchase but by not giving me a sample will simply make me try somewhere else. 

@MiaL the assistant said she's not had any deliveries since before Christmas and it's not worth ordering online direct from Too Faced as the customs charge would be too much.  I'll just hang on for a while. I've got enough foundation left for a couple of weeks. 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13 That's exactly what happens. The are soooo many brands and so many choices,  if you won't let me try your foundation with my technique and buy creams and  primer you most likely won't see me buying from you Smiley Very Happy.