cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: No too faced products in Debenhams

Julia
Beauty Icon

Look beautiful really flawless 😍 which one you tried born this way or peach perfect 

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@Julia  thank you.  It's too faced in warm beige. I wish I had tried it earlier but because I have sensitive skin I don't venture far from the tried and tested but I'm glad I did. 

Highlighted

Julia
Beauty Icon

So which one you tried born this way or peach perfect  I have purchased born this way twice and peach perfect one love them both but peach perfect a bit more is the most comfortable matte foundation I have tried 

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

Sorry @Julia I thought I wrote born this way. The assistant didn't mention the other one they do. They had some beautiful new metallic lip glosses in but I resisted for a change. 

Julia
Beauty Icon

Is ok 😍  oh yeah they do 3 foundation  born this way, peach perfect and another one  dew I can't remember the name I haven't tried the third one though 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13 It looks fantastic on you Heart, I'll have to give it a try too Woman LOL.

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

My local debenhams dont even have too faved counter, there are few products available naxt to main tills so i feel you. I love going to store and actually seing and touching the product before i buy it but need to travel an hour to get to a main Oxford street store. And travel sizes bar, i do think they should be available in every store mqybe even do 3 for 2, as they are pricey for a travel sizes. 

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

The White City Westfield branch has a high stock of all products and the staff in there are super friendly and always available and happy to help.

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13  It looks great on you! Your skin is flawless 🔥 

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@SophieG1  thank you,  I really like the foundation and it does give a flawless finish and it's long lasting too.