cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: No too faced products in Debenhams

Priya_13
Going Pro

@Pineapple I had forgotten about take the day off, they're both good products but again I've not bought them for years. 

I don't remember the Origins face mask but my skin started tingling when she applied modern friction. I should have asked her to stop at that point. 

Priya_13
Going Pro

@MiaL  Well if Debenhams don't get any stock in I've just found out Selfridges sell too faced products. 😁

MiaL
Multimasker

Yay! Third time’s the charm I guess!

SophieG1
High Brow

I used to love the too faced born this way I went to use mine a couple days ago and it just feels like something has changed not sure what could be my skin as it went really flaky on my nose I had to take it straight off 😭 Xx

Priya_13
Going Pro

Too faced products are back in stock at Debenhams, I think it was a UK wide shortage as Selfridges were low on stock too. 

Do you think there will be problems post Brexit with getting hold of certain products?

SophieG1
High Brow

I hope not 😭 is too faced usually shipped from America do you think it could be because of the extreme weather conditions they have been having? Xx

Priya_13
Going Pro

@SophieG1 the assistant didn't know, she thought it might have been a problem with suppliers but I think she was guessing. Who knows what's going to happen after Brexit. There are people out there stockpiling food??? Or there will be change to anything. 

Highlighted

Priya_13
Going Pro

@SophieG1 the assistant didn't know, she thought it might have been a problem with suppliers but I think she was guessing. Who knows what's going to happen after Brexit. There are people out there stockpiling food??? Or there will be change to anything. The weather is insane over there,  I can't imagine how minus 30 feels like.  

Julia
Going Pro

I have just finished my peach perfect foundation and I absolutely loved it I used it every day and I think is the most comfertable  matt foundation out there I will purchase again 

Priya_13
Going Pro

20190202_120709.jpg

I tried the foundation this morning and took a quick pic while I was waiting for my toast 😀 the cover is amazing and the colour match is pretty decent too. It lasted most of the day too. 

Sorry for the crazy eyes, I have a blocked tear duct which needs sorting out 😳