cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

No 7 bestselling mascara £10

Priya_13
Going Pro

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6681953/This-No7-mascara-good-brand-selling-one-NINE-seco...

Has anyone tried it please? I have a £3 no.7 money off coupon so I'm tempted to try. 

17 REPLIES 17

Re: No 7 bestselling mascara £10

Pineapple
Multimasker

I had a small tub of a different no7 mascara and it was pretty "meh". It was dry-ish and flaked a lot. Their drench lipstick didn't stay well on me at all, the eye shadow palette I have is not great with the pigmentation and their skincare breaks me out Woman LOL. Those have all been free presents I've tried from a relative who loves no7. I did buy a matte lip gloss which is the worst I've tried lol, doesn't dry properly and well, looks bad.

I haven't tried this specific mascara but can probably say from my experience with them up to now I wouldn't recommend this Woman LOLWoman LOLSmiley LOL.

Julia
Going Pro

I got it last week and I have been using it every day is really good I used the 3£ voucher as well  I can say I was impressed really good it keeps my lashes curled up all day and no flaking  is as good or even better than some expensive mascaras 

Julia
Going Pro

@Pineapple  my friend doesn't like them aswell...  I loved this mascara and I have used another one from no7  is a red mascara don't know the name but I used to love that one but recently I tried another one a blue one I didn't like that one 

Pineapple
Multimasker

@Julia I'm going to hope I get passed a tube of this too to try lol. It maybe what changes my mind about no7! xx

Julia
Going Pro

20190210_114726.jpg

This is me yesterday morning using the mascara on only one eye and only one coat and no lash primer which I love lash primers 😂  and baking my under eye's and with wet hair because I'm more obsessed with having my make up done than my hair 😅🙈 @Pineapple @Priya_13 

Priya_13
Going Pro

@Julia  It looks good, you can really tell the difference between the eyes. I'm working from home tomorrow, I'll pop into Boots at lunch time and pick one up,  it's worth a go for £7. I'm using nars climax at the moment which is okay but I won't be buying it again. I usually tend to go back to Mac mascaras after trying something new. 

Julia
Going Pro

Thnx @Priya_13  I think is worth a try  I'm using this one at the moment and before that Smashbox superfan mascara but I want buy again  I don't think is worth the price  and I love too faced better than sex mascara  is really good but I always prefer to use lash primer and I love the benefit one want change that with any thing 

Pineapple
Multimasker

@Julia look really good! What do lash primers do? I saw one recently for the first time and can't get my head around it. xx

Julia
Going Pro

They're pretty good to use before mascara it gives more length and separates the lashes and tint  I have tried a few but always go back to benefit they're real primer