cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nip+fab new tanning range

Julia
Beauty Icon

Screenshot_20190320-104359_Instagram.jpg

Nip+Fab tanning range  looks so good  and that body oil😍 I definitely need to try this anyone exited for this ?

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Nip+fab new tanning range

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Ooo I didn't know about this!  @Julia ...this site is making me spend so much money lol!!  😂

The Body oil looks 😍 , but I fancy trying the tan boosting drops first.  I like it when you can mix things with your current moisturiser to give a subtle glow.  The only thing is, why or why do brands insist on making everything coconut scented?  🤢  

I'm a fan of Nip & Fab products in general, so am liking the look of these!  

Deldoll
Going Pro

I like nip and fabs skincare range so will defo give their fake tan a go @Julia  have you tried it yet? X

Julia
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey  do you not like coconut scented.yes indeed we keep talking for different products everyday so we want to try everything 

Julia
Beauty Icon

@Deldoll no I haven't tried it yet but will definitely checked on my next visit at boots

Deldoll
Going Pro

Think il do the same @Julia  👌 xx

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I used to love coconut scented things, but after a particularly bad dose of noro virus and continually using a coconut scented antibacterial hand gel (so not to spread it about) and making everyone else use it too...well, it put me right off it!  The mere scent of coconut now takes me back to chucking up nonstop.  

@Julia 

Julia
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey oh that's a shame  😯