cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Origins Sleep Cream and Mask✨

JaiGates
Getting Lippy

I recently picked up a sample of the new origins Sleep mask and Rehydration Mask (pic below) just want to put it out there that both are amazing! All my dry patches were gone in the morning and it smells delicious, I used the mask for when I felt my face was extra dry (especially in this cold weather) and my skin was glowing after, will deffo be picking up next time I’m in, honestly so glad I asked for a sample

E652C6CF-D3DF-4C85-8571-3A275EDD2A33.png

77CCEA0B-8019-45D7-A2CA-78DF453DDD28.png

9 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: New Origins Sleep Cream and Mask✨

Community Manager
Community Manager

How amazing do they smell too?! 😍

Pineapple
Multimasker

I love Origins masks, I'll have to pop in and see if I can try them myself. Smiley Wink

toddie32
Getting Lippy

I have been using the overnight hydrating mask and it has really helped my skin get moisturiser. During the winter my skin gets quite dry and this mask has really helped. 

JaiGates
Getting Lippy

@EllenL  Agreed! My boyfriend even asked me to put it on him last night cause he lives the smell so much ahahah

JaiGates
Getting Lippy

@Pineapple  deffo should hun! It’s a reasonable sample too so you really get to see if it works for you or not✨

JaiGates
Getting Lippy

@toddie32 i would deffo recommend the mask too if you’re feeling extra dry, and it smells just as yummy😍

Pineapple
Multimasker

@JaiGates I was just in store and forgot to check them out 😂🤦‍♀️. I was so busy hunting down all the new fragrances lol 😂😂😂.

apple
Getting Lippy

I too love the #Drink up intensive  overnight mask.

I received a mini version of it within a gift set a few years ago. My skin always feels dry but at the time my skin was also flaky and no matter what I used it would just make it worse...  I couldn’t wait to use the mask and I wasn’t disappointed at all. I used it everyday for a week, just applied it on my skin as I would with a face cream and with in a few days I noticed a big difference plus it smells amazing. I’ve since bought the large tube and use it 1/2 times a week or when my skin needs a little tlc!  Plus for Christmas 2018 I was gifted the origins mini mask set so I can try the others out now too 😃

Paula1994
Multimasker

I have a travel size of drink up intense, a great moisturising overnight mask. Its really similar to the Glamglow thirsty mud treatment but at a better price. and yeah it does smell delicious.  I also love a whole Gin Zing colection from Origins. especialy gel moisturiser, eye cream and peel of mask. This 3 products helped save my skin after first time experimenting with make up went  tcompletely wrong.