Did you mean: 

Re: New Foundation

Julia
Beauty Icon

@BeautySeeker-03  thank you 🥰

Julia
Beauty Icon

@Amanda-C I have bought the mini version of it but it didn't last me long but liked the formula 

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

@Julia  LOL a mini lasts me about 4 months! So you can tell how little I wear! Smiley Happy

Julia
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13  love the born this way foundation  but love a bit more the peach perfect foundation from too faced  have u tried it?  If you like the born this way you have to give peach perfect a go ask for a sample and try it 

Julia
Beauty Icon

@Amanda-C  lol 4 months 😳😅 I finished in a week the mini  but I wear foundation every day .. but the foundation reminds me of the no7  one is very light specially for no makeup days or summer days and definitely cheaper than the benefit one like half the price of it

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

@Julia  I only use it on the bits of my face that are a bit blotchy as it matches my skin so well you cant really tell I am wearing it. I find this works better than concealer for me. Smiley Happy x

Julia
Beauty Icon

@Amanda-C  oh so good ... I wear full face foundation every day 

Highlighted

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Julia  I've not tried the peach too faced foundation. I will go and test. My born this way is running low plus it's a little light. My skin tans easily and the recent hot spell has made me a shade darker 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️😁

Julia
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13  When I bought the foundation I got it the same same colore as the born this way but I didn't even try it before I  just got nude because it wasn't a Sa at the counter so one from the UD helped  but she couldn't try it on me as she wasnt the Sa of the too faced... when I went later again the Sa was there and I asked her she said it I recommend to go a bit lighter than the borns this way as it oxidize but I just when with it and match was perfect better than born this way.

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Julia  I'll try and pop into Debenhams early in the morning one day this weekend.  I've been a few times recently and there never seems to be anyone at the counter. I know Selfridges also sell too faced. I can try both 😁