cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help

ravishingrab
Total Glossip

Hi 

i need some help particularly from community moderator as I had bought a Estée Lauder double wear foundation but it doesn’t match to my skin at all . It’s absolutely new I didn’t use it much bcz it just didn’t colour match my complexion. Unfortunately it has passed the 28 day exchange time period and I no longer have the receipt. I want to exchange this foundation with another Estée Lauder double wear using the colour match facility. As it’s a bit pricey one I just can’t let it waste. What should I do. 

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Need help

Areej
Multimasker

@ravishingrab @Have you tried sending an email or calling up the store ? There are quite helpful when you call them up

JennnCore
Multimasker

I'm not a moderator, just a member 🖤

However as a month has now passed and the product is open, I wouldn't think there is much they could do, especially as there is no receipt.

Just as a little advice, maybe ask for a colour match before purchasing your next foundation. When I bought my double wear the counter lady also gave me a sample so I could test the colour in natural light without opening the product, then it could be returned or exchanged if I decided it wasn't quite right 🖤

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@ravishingrab Either try contacting The Debenhams store, customer services or Estee Lauder themselves, brands are sometimes very helpful with problems like this Smiley Happy. xx

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@ravishingrab  Hi you will most likely need to go in store perhaps if you have it on your bank statement to prove the purchase they may be able to. 

If not the best bet would be to contact Estée Lauder directly and see if they will be willing to do a exchange. 

makeup-addict
Multimasker

@ravishingrab Call Estée Lauder customer  care, tell them and they will email you a return slip. They are really helpful 😁

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ravishingrab 

I'd recommend emailing heretohelp@debenhams.com who are our Customer Service team - they can advise if you're able to exchange the product or not 😊

Thanks,

Ellen

ravishingrab
Total Glossip

Thanks a lot everyone for your kind replies will definitely try it out.

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@ravishingrab 

Hope you manage to get it sorted. All the best lovely😊