Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Naked Honey! 🐝

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi guys, 

Am i the only one who’s been completely OBSESSED with the new Naked Honey palette?? I think this may be my favourite Naked palette of all time! The shadows blend so easily and the pigment is insane, I also think these shades will match every skin tone πŸ™ŒπŸΌ 

B5969FAE-ABB7-4D77-8CFE-5F38B153D8BB.jpeg

For me this is the perfect palette for autumn / winter and I know this is one I’ll be using A LOT over the next few months 🍯

Let me know what you guys think of it and if you’re as in love as I am! 

Xxx

23 REPLIES 23

Re: Naked Honey! 🐝

Mid12
Nailing It

@TazK @Absolutely agree with u  i am falling love with this pallet the colours suits every one skin tone😍😍😍❀️❀️❀️

Mid12
Nailing It

@TazKThese gold lovely colours make it more precious   

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

I completely agree with you @TazK , it's perfect in every sense of the word, I love everything about it, and thank you so much for mine. Smiley Very Happy

ravishingrab
Beauty Crush

Another admirer!!

It seems I have got to see this beautySmiley Wink

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

@TazK Yas! On my way to my honey masterclass and sold, sold, sold! πŸ˜‚πŸ–€

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@TazK  honey is everywhere spreading love and sweetness 😍❀️ Hopefully will Visit Debenhams soon 😍

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@TazK  i really want this palette, will wait for discounts, but this palette is number 1 in my shopping list! Shades is absolutely gorgeous😍

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

@TazK all of the posts definitely are not helping how much I want it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

Such a gorgeous palette, love the shades! Definitely a perfect palette for autumn/winter and it would make an amazing gift too! 😍🧑 x