cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nails Inc Double Perks!

Beauty1
Multimasker

I love Nails Inc nail polish and some of the lip products, but I am lost with this. Apparently It's a boob mask, what's the point of it ? I can't imagine anybody on this community has used it and why would you ? Sounds like a gimmick from Nails Inc. Smiley Indifferent

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Nails Inc Double Perks!

Areej
Multimasker

@Beauty1What BOOB MASK ? 😮 WHERE ? Is it advertised on their website ? 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Gimmick?  Maybe?  Maybe not?  I use Nip & Fab Bust serum and I do find it works, not sure how much a mask can do though?  Interesting 🤔 @Beauty1 

Beauty1
Multimasker

Yeap @Areej  a boob mask, and it is on their website. Price is £9 a pair! Are you thinking of buying it ? 

Beauty1
Multimasker

I can understand a serum, but a mask not so @DJMcCumiskey 

Ashli
In the Spotlight

I've never heard of a Boob mask before @Beauty1 ! I'm okay with some contouring instead 😂😂

Areej
Multimasker

@Beauty1 Not for my boobs I’m not 🤣 and not for anyone else’s either 😛😂😂 I’ve just had a look that’s the weirdest thing I’ve seen, doubt it even works 🤔

JennnCore
Multimasker

I had to go and have a look 😂 so randomScreenshot_20190606-205404_Samsung Internet.jpg

Beauty1
Multimasker

That's precisely what I thought @Areej , certainly unusual and unlikely to work in any way. 😕

Highlighted

Fiona_Jayne
Nailing It

Jesus Christ..."anti-aging boob mask" anyone who I care to show my girls to better not be complaining that they look old or all privileges will be revoked!