cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all glow getters...

Community Manager
Community Manager

*ENTRIES CLOSED*

Is anyone else in need of some glow in this rainy weather?! ☔

Bare Minerals have come to the rescue... We're looking for a selection of glow getters from our Community to take part in our 'New on You' scheme and test out:

• The NEW BAREPRO GLOW Liquid Highlighter
  • A full size Original Foundation SPF 15
  • A lucky few will also receive a Prime Time Foundation Primer... Will you have the special delivery?! 

If you’d like to take part, please comment on this post by clicking the 'Reply' button , and tell us the Original Foundation shade you'd like to try from the chart below. 

A selection of members will be chosen at random to take part, and will be notified by private message. You will then receive the products, and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

bareMinerals OF_ShadeChart-page-001.jpg44255817_349571888937776_7262752233135693503_n.jpg

You have until midday on Monday 3rd December to enter – good luck!

T&Cs: Entries will close at Midday on 03/12/18. The members participating in the New on You tester panel will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.  

Shop Bare Minerals here.

439 REPLIES

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all glow getters...

Sian123
Getting Lippy

I would love to get the chance to try these products! 😍 Foundation shade Fairly Medium 05 

DEETYNEANDWEAR
Winging It

If possible I would like to try the Neutral Ivory shade

Ashli
Getting Lippy

I would LOVE the opportunity to try out the shade Golden Tan 20 as I suffer from extreme dry and dullness and during the Winter time it gets worse so would definately like to see how it'd work 

SilviaP
Multimasker

I would like to try "fairly light 03" ☺️

plymouth2
First Base

I love to try shade ivory 02 it looks fab

Saffine
Blending In

This would be good to try! 
I should be Fair 01 Smiley Very Happy

Leesoh
First Base

Yes, please! Golden Ivory 07, ta!

Granty100
First Base

I would be really grateful to try Neutral Medium 15 👍😊🥰 many thanks 

Biljana
First Base

I would love to be chosen to try these products! This is the first time ever I have entered anything like this! It would be a lovely pre Christmas surprise<3 especially because I am in the process of getting the right foundation for my skin which needs a touch of magic. The shade I'd like to try is golden ivory 07 please x