cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My not-so-weddingy makeup

EmaSullivan
Living the Highlight

Screenshot_20190623-181732_Instagram.jpgReally un-wedding ish but I loved this look

Over the weekend I had to attend a wedding reception, I didn't know the people as they're my other half's family friends, but it was a pagan wedding so there wasn't any formalities!

I loved my look for it, although I did end up going for a dark red lip instead of this in the end, because why not 😂

Products used ✧ 

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer 

Revolution Matte Base foundation

Revolution Conceal & define 

Nars Hot Nights bronzer pan for contour

Rimmel Match Perfection loose powder

Revolution Pro Supreme Highlighter in Ice

Beauty Bay Origin Palette - Column 5 

Suva Hydra Liner - Grease 

Badgal Bang! Black Volumising Mascara 8.5G - Benefit 

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Super Brow 24-Hour Long-Wear Pomade 5G - Medium Brown - Kat Von D 

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick - Lovecraft

26 REPLIES 26

Re: My not-so-weddingy makeup

KarlaLou
Going Pro

Looks lovely @EmaSullivan . I've been saying for about a year I was going to try the KVD brow promenade but usually end up with a new liquid lipstick instead - is it any good? XO

EmaSullivan
Living the Highlight

@KarlaLou I get on with it really well! The only other pomade I've used is ABH which seems a lot dryer compared to this. Did take a bit of getting used to, coming from ABH, just seemed to have too much product but quickly got used to it. Lasts really well and doesn't smudge much either 

KarlaLou
Going Pro

I'll give it a try - thanks @EmaSullivan . I've been using benefit kapow but it goes on quite thick so a bit too 'Instagram eyebrow' for me XO

amyjubbs
Nailing It

@EmaSullivan  your brows are incredible 😍 and that lipstick is such a beautiful shade

Betty1
Multimasker

@EmaSullivan looks great love the eyeshadow 

Zuzu
Multimasker

@EmaSullivan the highlight touch in the inner corner of the eye is everything! 🥰😍

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@EmaSullivan 

Looks good👍 The Kat von D lovecraft lipstick was in the Debenhams discovery beauty box..beautiful shade

Tarnjit
Going Pro

I'm loving everything about this look, from eyebrows, eyeshadow to lips!! 😍😍 Xoxo

Areej
Beauty Icon

@EmaSullivan You look beautiful, I really love your hair and makeup 😍 hope you had a fantastic time at the wedding reception❤️