Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Mot

Paula1994
Multimasker

20190210_161754.jpg

I live for easy and quick eyeshadow look. Made this eye look with Urban decay x Kristen  Lyanne daydream pallet, I do think theres quite a but of fall out but you can always wipe that. Also Im not a big fan of wearing foundation everyday. My skin Tends to sweat so I just leave it to breathe. I only use concealer under eyes for everyday fresh look. I usually go for Kat von d Lock it concealer  or Too faced born this way concealer or mix them both. And Last but not least. Few days ago I got a Bare minerals mini. its a Barepro longware lipstick in shade petal. I am a Matte liquid lipstick conesseur but I love this lip stick. It has beautifull pigmentation,  its weightless, perfectly glides lips with one swipe and stays on your lips for a long time without drying them.  I recomend it as I know woman whi dont like drying liquid lipsticks and that lipstick is just for them x15498922949014947899738829668035.jpg

9 REPLIES

Re: Mot

SophieG1
All Eyes on Me

I’m really tempted by this lipstick it seems to suit everyone. X

Pineapple
Multimasker

You're wearing no foundation? Your skin is flawless! I hope mine looks like this one day! Smiley Very Happy

I always love your make up, you're so good at it, especially your eyebrows, I have a mini crush on them lol! xx

Paula1994
Multimasker

Yeah my skin is pretty nice @Pineapple, good skin care is working wonders, and thank you, i will try do a quick video on maybe how to do them when I find some free time. And its really easy everyday make up, you lrobably doing it much better x

Suzy
Beauty Crush

@Paula1994  Your make up looks really natural and suits your fair complexion.

Pineapple
Multimasker

@Paula1994 Skincare is everything, isn't it. I've only started caring about my skin in the past year or two, so there's still work to be done Smiley Happy. I barely know what I'm doing with my make up lol! Smiley Very Happy One day I'll be great, not today Smiley Very Happy. xx

Paula1994
Multimasker

@Suzy  thank you

@Pineapple  yeah, i am slowly getting the hang of it too. I first started doing makr up and then got interested in skincare. unfortunately i used to rub my eyes as a kid quite a lot and have loads of tge smallest wrinkes/lines around my eyes. creams help but obviously cant get rid of if completely. wish someone told me befohe haha 

Pineapple
Multimasker

@Paula1994 Do you have any youtube channels you follow? I need to find a good one, kind of been enjoying Wayne Goss' videos recently. I never wore sunscreen and I tanned A LOT, so that's my downfall to fix Smiley Embarassed. Wish someone forced it on me too! Smiley Very Happy

Paula1994
Multimasker

@Pineapple  omg same, i never used no skincare till aroumd 2 years ago and love tanning too! when i was a stupid teenager i would literally smear myself in olive oil and go out tan at midday! till this day i am amazed with myself, but thankfully wasnt putting it on my face, coz i would be crying now xx

Pineapple
Multimasker

@Paula1994 I didn't use oil, but spent hours and hours on the beach/our balcony in the summer. Safe to say I hide away from the sun most of the time now, and I always have a hat on! Smiley Very Happy I think you found the truth much earlier than me haha. xx