cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Minimal multitasking make up inspiration

nogravityleft
All Eyes on Me

It's a funny thing that yesterday @TazK created a skincare post about where our inspiration comes from and I said that I mostly do not look at internet/celebrity/influencers as I can't relate, however this morning I stumbled upon this, which I found quite interesting and relatable (I guess I should never say never! ๐Ÿ˜œ). I should point out though that I do like Kate Bosworth's make up approach in general, so I suppose, it's not really a surprise I liked this a lot as I do prefer very au naturel focused look  ๐Ÿค“ Especially considering that recently  I started using a lip tint as a blusher as well! It just shows how stunning we can look with minimal effort/supplies.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Bzi75rTlmew/?igshid=1bz69tjmqvyky

29 REPLIES 29

Re: Minimal multitasking make up inspiration

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@nogravityleft I'm the same, the whole full face of make up is just not my cup of tea, I loved this video. This has been what I do with my foundation for a while, I always mix it with moisturiser or a serum or spf and then apply. It turns out like a lovely bb cream, I guess I need to try the concealer trick if I want higher coverage Smiley Happy. I've been all about a natural look with a nice lipstick and loving it. The problem now is that i want the Nars balm too haha! Need to try her lashes trick too, although not sure how I feel about putting this so close to my eyes. Thank you so much for sharing!! xx

Highlighted

Anniiee
Multimasker

@nogravityleft Totally agree, i did a post on how u can use a liquid lipstick on eyes checks and lips ๐Ÿ˜ 

theres no wrong or right in makeup x

MFBeauty1
Beauty Icon

Ooh it looks like a good tutorial Iโ€™m away to watch it! It is hard to relate to influencers knowing a lot of them get paid to promote products but you do find some people who give genuine feedback!๐Ÿ’—

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@nogravityleft  Itโ€™s a gorgeous, but yet natural and healthy look. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Very interesting tip to keep your eyebrows in place using toothpaste and toothbrush ๐Ÿคญ

Tks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜‰

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@nogravityleft  she looks flawless in that video. I don't do the full face daily. Its nice to just do the minimum. I am too old to get away with no make up ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

nogravityleft
All Eyes on Me

@Pineapple Hmm, sorry for resurrecting this, I'm late for my own party as usual!! Honestly, I passed the days of trying to think that I even need a foundation, I just can't tolerate them on my skin anymore and doubt I ever will, so I just conceal here and there where it's needed, these days don't even bother with dark circles which are not going away even if I slept for 13 hours (which is a rarety, but still!) and I remember having them since I was about 10 if not earlier so it must be my complexion or something. And yes, I like a good base + lips for every day too. I have a few discounted Nars products on my mind that I don't need, but they're prettyyyy ๐Ÿ˜ Have you seen these?

https://www.spacenk.com/uk/en_GB/makeup/lips/lip-gloss/full-vinyl-lip-lacquer-MUK200021843.html?dwva...

https://www.spacenk.com/uk/en_GB/makeup/lips/lipstick/powermatte-lip-luster-MUK200022107.html?dwvar_...

And a nice plum shade to top it all off ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

https://www.spacenk.com/uk/en_GB/makeup/lips/lipstick/spiked-audacious-lipstick-MUK200022113.html

nogravityleft
All Eyes on Me

@Anniiee True! ๐Ÿค“ 

nogravityleft
All Eyes on Me

@MFBeauty1 Yes, I totally never pay any attention to either of them, especially if the post starts something like: "Dear friends, I just wanted to share..." Just makes me ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคข every time. But I don't think a person like KB really needs to advertise anything specifically as basically anything and everything she would put on herself is automatically an advert just because she's so popular. But this seemed like a good tutorial for emergency situations (or an every day situation for a person like me ๐Ÿ˜‚). 

nogravityleft
All Eyes on Me

@Michele82 Yes, I liked this a lot! She looked fresh, even though she looked a bit red & puffy in the beginning (very human! ๐Ÿ˜‚).

I don't think it was a toothpaste she used, I think it was a balm - something similar in consistency to vaseline? She just used the toothbrush to set the brows with the balm. Otherwise, yeah, toothpaste would be weird!