cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miniatures and Freebees

Koo7
Getting Lippy

IMG_8698.jpgNew purchases

Had such a fun afternoon at the beauty hub in Debenhams Livingston today with Tracey the advisor! Picked up some miniatures to try out on my skin  and some samples of face scrubs! With and exciting mask to try I love Shiseido and cant wait to try the new mask!

Sex Hangover - Too Faced 

Prep + Prime Fix + Coconut Setting Spray 30Ml - MAC Cosmetics 

#GinZing Face Scrub - Origins

#drink up intensive overnight hydrating mask - Origins

Waso Beauty Sleeping Gel Face Mask 80Ml - Shiseido 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Miniatures and Freebees

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

have you tried clinique pep start exfoliating face wash? its amazing, not too harsh for every day  use. 

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

Also I do find The too faced peachy primer. I find the hungover primer clogged my skin a little. 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

Sounds like you had a great time.  What's the setting spray like? Does it smell of coconut? 😍🥥

Julia
Beauty Icon

I agree with you the pep start cleanser from clinique is really good for every day 

Highlighted

Koo7
Getting Lippy

I am totally loving the miniatures - I like to try the product before committing to full size.

It's lovely smells so fresh Smiley Happy also bought a normal one too. 

Koo7
Getting Lippy

Oh I haven't will defo have a look next time I'm in - loving skin care at the moment! Does it work well on dry skin? Im finding the change of weather is playing havoc on my skin Smiley Sad

Koo7
Getting Lippy

This has been my first Too Faced product so far so good but I have only used it once!