cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Milani cosmetics - has anyone tried their products

Lauren67
Getting Lippy

It may be me, but I think liquid can be a bit fussy. But I will try it out again.

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13 I’m sure the bag showed a full size setting spray.  It looked pretty big, I feel ask at UD on 5th they may be nice and give you a sample of it. I got handed one on the 4th of July.

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Areej good idea.  I bought 2 tickets,  I'm dragging my husband along with me and kids are free. A family trip to Debenhams, if they get bored the Disney store isn't that far away.  

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13  I’ve heard many good things about Milani blushes. Enjoy!!! I’ll try to be good and not purchase this time 😐😐😐

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Michele82  I really like it and it comes with a brush which I didn't  know about so a bonus. 

TH130199
In the Spotlight

Wow that bronzer is gorgeous! Is the fenty brow product good? I’ve seen it all over Instagram! I have the milani blush it’s gorgeous but a little too light so need to pick up a darker shade @Priya_13 

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@TH130199  the bronzer is gorgeous, I'm really impressed especially with it being so reasonably priced. It's pretty much like a Mac baked blusher with a touch of sparkle. The Fenty eyebrow pencil is super fine and it gives a really natural finish. There's a little brush at the other end so it's a perfect for on the go or overnight stays. I have been using Kat Von D eyebrow pomade but I'm a little bit heavy handed and I sometimes look like a ventriloquist dummy. 

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13  Oh really? I didn’t know about the brush either! Sounds good! Enjoy and shine!!! 😻😻😻