cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Masterclass UD, YSL and Lancome

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

Like I mentioned before I bought an itison ticket for the Masterclass in Dundee. So apparently UD, YSL and Lancome and now all together so the SA was saying they can recommend products from any of the brands! 

I was surprised there was only 5 people for the Masterclass but they were expecting 7! 

They explained the Lancome skincare and some of YSL primer and fragrances ( Idôle and Libre, must say Idôle is really good and bottle is amazing was made to resemble a mobile phone).  And of course UD Honey for the eyes 😁 the SA did a really nice look in the other SA (she had lovely skin so anything looked good on her). The blush from lancome was beautiful and of course she did a nice glittery look! 

We had a UD setting spray as a sample on our chair and some cards to take notes. 

If you would buy 2 products they were doing gwp she said since it was a small group they decided to do. But one of the products needed to be Libre; Idole;  Lancome serum; lancome set of mascaras or Naked Honey and any other. I wanted to get the spray B6 as what they explained made it sound amazing but they didnt have 😥 

I purchased the Lancome set of mascaras and a glitter that my sister liked and I gifted to her plus shared my samples 😁 

There's the photo of the products 😁 I'm exited to try the naked foundation sample ! NOTABLE-00075.jpgLancome miccelar water, 2 x foundation sample lancome and Ysl, small mascara, lancome serum, 2 x moisturizer, blush, UD setting spray, UD foundation, la vie et belle in rose

23 REPLIES 23

Re: Masterclass UD, YSL and Lancome

Mid12
Multimasker

Waooo today u had a great day 🤗🤗all stuff looks lovely and tempting 🤩🤩

TH130199
In the Spotlight

Sounds amazing! I also love Lancome Idôle 😍 enjoy your goodies! 😍 @SilviaP 

Mid12
Multimasker

@SilviaP  Everything looks lovely and tempting 🤩🤩u had a great day today 🤗

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@SilviaP  What a great purchase with wonderful goodies 😍❤️❤️❤️

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@SilviaP  lovely purchases! I love Lancome mascara, one of the best mascaras for me! Enjoy your goodies!

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@SilviaP  Glad to know you had an amazing day!!! Lovely samples and purchase. 👏🏻👏🏻🤩🤩

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

@TH130199 

@NadiaS88 

@Rabia 

@Mid12 

Thank you ladies 😁 now I still need to check the B6 😁 

Ohh btw we looked at bareminerals and they have some Christmas sets exclusive to Debenhams and they are really really nice! 

My sister and I couldn't stay longer as we had afternoon tea booked with friends and this masterclass was a last minute thing because if not I would have return with a bigger bill on my cc 😂😂😂😂

bonnieburton
Living the Highlight

Oh my goodness, what a fab haul!! Am I the only person who gets paid on the 10th? 😂

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

@Michele82 thank you! I had to contain myself a bit as I want to see the new launches 🤭