cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Makeup counter

Daniel1
Getting Lippy

I am heading to the Trafford centre in the week and I was going to venture to the makeup hall for advice on foundation and eye makeup. 

I was hoping for advice on the best counter to go to. As a mature man they are all quite intimidating so was hoping to find the friendliest counter for a man to visit. Any advice would be great.

Daniel x

3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Makeup counter

SpencerR
Total Glossip

Hey @Daniel1  highly recommend Mac 😊 on their insta page they say for all ages, races and genders and the staff are always so friendly! 

Priya_13
Multimasker

Hey Daniel, I don't know if you have already been but I would venture to Selfridges they have the most amazing beauty hall. There are lots of brands to try apart from the usual Dior, Chanel, Mac etc, Selfridges have Anastasia Beverely Hills, Giorgio Armani, Nars, Hourglass and many more. They are all more than happy to help. Hope you find what you are looking for 😁

SophieG1
Multimasker

Are there any brands in particular you would love to try? In terms of foundation depending on your skin type you could either try something that gives you a dewy look great for those with dry or dull skin or if you suffer oily skin a matte foundation would be ideal. Eyeshadow is definitely Urban decays speciality definitely pop and give the naked palettes a good swatch! Youtube is also a great place for beginning there are so many tutorials to follow. Enjoy your day of shopping  Let us know how you get on @Daniel1 xx