cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make up brushes

S_J
Winging It

I've decided my make up brushes are getting old and need replacing, there are SO many brands to choose from - so which ones are the best? I particularly need a big powder brush, blusher brush, and maybe a foundation brush? Thanks!

16 REPLIES 16

Re: Make up brushes

Fiona_Jayne
Nailing It

I love the Real techniques brushes. They have all of the ones you've mentioned. I've had mine about 5 years now and they're still going strong.

HannahM1980
Total Glossip

I love my primark brushes!! Super super cheap but really good! 

I also have some real technique ones too which are great.

Ive recently also bought some super cute eye shadow brushes from ebay that are so sparkly and unicorny (if thats a word!) And they were like £3.50 for 15! 

Highlighted

RakheeGhelani
Getting Lippy

I would say a beauty blender is good for foundation, Dior do great powder brushes and Make Up Forever do good blusher and bronzing brushes. I also like using a MAC 217 for blending eye shadow, and I like all of the real techniques brushes! 

LesleyG
Total Glossip

Sigma brushes are my fave, especially their eyeshadow brushes but I got the Bobbi Brown Full Coverage foundation brush recently and it's AMAZING!

sarah_cauchi
Getting Lippy

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

Real technique powder bleu are amazing brushes. 

RakheeGhelani
Getting Lippy

I like this brush too! 

mirunakaoprea
Nailing It

Real Techniques and Zoeva have amazing quality sets of brushes that would offer you the brushes you need in one single purchase! 🤗

HannahM1980
Total Glossip

They are so so cheap but I love my brushes from Primark!! I do also have some real techniques ones too though and they are great. My go to are Primark tho!