cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

MUA Professional Blotting Paper

MOL
Multimasker

Does anyone use/like MUA Professional Blotting Paper? 

I bought a few of them with 3 for 2 offer from Superdrug, but they do not stock them anymore Smiley Sad

It is really good for oily skin like mine.

I just dab it thoughout the day and my make up stays fresh with a hint of jasmine scented powder. Especially good when you are on the move or on a trip somewhere, and you can't easily get to the restroom to freshen up  xIMG_20190520_151013397.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

Re: MUA Professional Blotting Paper

BeautySeeker-03
Nailing It

@MOL  thanks for sharing I haven't actually tryed or seen these. Defentily going to give these a try 🤞💡😁

MOL
Multimasker

@BeautySeeker-03 You are welcome! Unfortunately, it's only available on MUA website, there's a limit of 2/3 packs at a time and they charge £3 delivery for orders under £30 Smiley Sad

BeautySeeker-03
Nailing It

@MOL  thanks lovely 😁 I'm away to have a snoop on there  website now👀💡

Areej
Multimasker

@MOL Sorry to sound silly, I Hurd of these but don’t know what they are actually used for ? 

MOL
Multimasker

@Areej  They are kind of like oil-absorbing paper for very oily skin. They take the oil away from your face without disturbing the makeup.

You just dab in on the oily area on your face Smiley Happy

keirakim95
Nailing It

Have you tried making your own. Last year when it was really hot, I cut some of the tissue paper my beauty freebie came wrapped in in to small squares and put them in to a small box. It may not work as well but definitely worth  ago.

EmaSullivan
Multimasker

I've never seen these but definitely going to go on the hunt for some!

I have quite oily skin too so would be really useful I'm sure 

Ashli
High Brow

@MOL  I have never tried a blotting paper before! 

MOL
Multimasker

@Ashli  I love using them instead of tissue to wipe the oil off my face.  It just take the oil off without disturbing the makeup XX