cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Loyalty points

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

Just discovered that I have Β£5 on my Debenhams beauty card of loyalty points, got my eye on one or two or (maybe three) of the Mac Powder Kiss lipsticks but don't know which one.Screenshot_2019-04-22-17-50-14.png

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted

Re: Loyalty points

Rabia
Going Pro

@Angelprincess87  for me shades in middle two lines are too good esp a little tamed and scattered petals if you are gonna buy a gift for me πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ€”πŸ€” but it totally depends on your choice 😍

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Angelprincess87  ok happy shopping

I like scatterd petals or style shocked but i didnt like the taste of the mac lips 

I have Β£20 on mine i like saving and buying somit like bigger

Last time i had Β£35 and treated myself to

the  only one giftset by d&g😍😍😍😍 

Ashli
Living the Highlight

Scattered Petals and A little tamed looks nice

DJMcCumiskey
High Brow

The only shade that really me is Devoted to Chili, and maybe Burning Love @Angelprincess87 , but there's too many pinks in that selection for my liking!  I'm like @Boss786 , I don't like the taste of it!  πŸ˜£

Style Shocked and Scattered Petals seem to be really nice spring/summery colours!  

Priya_13
Living the Highlight

@Angelprincess87  if it was me I would go for mandarin or burning love. Do you have a Mac counter near you so you could go and test?

Betty1
Nailing It

@Angelprincess87 I like the look of devoted to chilli x

shubhi
All Eyes on Me

@Angelprincess87 I would have gone for a little tamed.:-)But all shades are too good !!

sfbeautyxo
All Eyes on Me

Scattered Petals looks like a beautiful colour x

Anetka90
Getting Lippy

My tweedy look nice πŸ˜πŸ’„