cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Lippie for Autumn πŸ‚πŸ’„πŸ’‹

Maryhelen
Total Glossip

I loveeee my lippies almost as much as my highlighters (almostπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰) & I would like a different one for Autumn & Winter - I always wear quite bright colours like pinks & I’m naturally drawn to them & end up buying similar shades - what are your favourite shades for autumn? Do you change or stick the same? 😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜ #lippies #autumn #winter #brands #favouritelips #gloss #matte 

5 REPLIES

Re: Lippie for Autumn πŸ‚πŸ’„πŸ’‹

Elle18
Nailing It

I always change mine and go for more deeper reds and dark oranges @Maryhelen

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

I definitely try and be a bit more adventurous! I tend to go for more purpley tones and a red if I’m going out somewhere... I love my KVD everlasting lipstick in Lovecraft, MAC Mehr lipstick and Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in La Rafinee πŸ’‹

I’ve also just tried the Too Faced Melted Matte-tallic liquid lipstick in Bitch I’m Too Faced, which is an amazing metallic red that I can’t wait to wear!πŸ’„

Rachel91
Getting Lippy

Bon
Winging It

I often got for a more darker nude, sometimes a little more pinky nude! Check out the 'Addict' Lip Gloss 6.5Ml - 122 Mousseline - DIOR or their lipsticks. They do amazing colours for autumn and I always think theyre products are the best Smiley Happy

SmileyShazza
Total Glossip

I usually wear pinks but must admit I don't really tend to change much during Autumn and Winter but this year I'm trying to wear more brown toned colours, reds and deeper pinks and plum shades.  It's difficult as I tend to feel self-consious when I wear deeper toned lip colours, I think it's because I'm not used to wearing them and sometimes they can look a bit vampy/glam for daytime use.