cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lip Looks

HannahM1980
Total Glossip

I just wanted to say i loved all your lip looks ladies! Shame i couldnt vote for more than one! Im sure my purse wont like it but it has made me want more lippys!!! 

15 REPLIES 15

Re: Lip Looks

catherined
Beauty Crush

@HannahM1980 how nice are they? It was so hard to choose who to vote for! What lipsticks are on your wishlist at the moment? x

HannahM1980
Total Glossip

It was so hard to choose @catherined!! I really like the Liquid Mac one I think it was Burnt Spice, that and the Urban Decay ones. I don't have one of those yet but they also look so good! I have so so many though so think I need to be good for a while haha!

Not got quite as many as @Wenting though!!

catherined
Beauty Crush

@HannahM1980 I've not tried any liquid ones by MAC but love their original lipsticks. I have some of the Natural Collection lipsticks by Too Faced and love them, want to get more colours. They're so comfortable on the lips!

Wenting
Getting Lippy

Thank you for advertising my lipstick collection here, Hannah @HannahM1980 x

Wenting
Getting Lippy

Hey Catherine @catherined, thought the winner would be announced last night. The last time I looked there were 2 people with 7 votes. Where do I find out who won the lovely prize? X

carolannB
Total Glossip

I didnt have the confidence to enter, especially when I saw someone was an MUA, and thats what put me off..I knew I wouldnt stand a chance.

HannahM1980
Total Glossip

Haha my pleasure @Wenting Smiley Tongue

HannahM1980
Total Glossip

I'm a bit of a MAC Lippy addict @catherined but I haven't tried the liquid ones either

catherined
Beauty Crush

Hey @Wenting Smiley Happy Ellen announced the winners earlier today on this thread: https://community.debenhams.com/t5/Makeup/Lip-Looks-Competition-WINNERS/m-p/41313