cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let’s talk NUDES!!💄

rebeccaowen17
Multimasker

Hiyah beauties!!

I ❤️ nude lipsticks, my favourite atm (believe it or not) is ‘naked’ from primark!! I like to pair this up with ‘sweet tea’ lip liner from morphe and I love a glossy lip so I add on top ‘fortune cookie’ from nyx!

Whats your go to nude lippy?!

👄 👄 👄

p.s holla at me if you try this and love!!

Butter Lip Gloss 8Ml - Fortune Cookie - NYX Professional Makeup 

23 REPLIES 23

Re: Let’s talk NUDES!!💄

EmaSullivan
Glitterati

Always MAC Velvet Teddy. It would be the only Mac product I'd re-purchase again and again 😂

I have a few liquid lipsticks in nude shades but I still feel like they always still look lipsticky. This is sort of naturalish

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Would love to see a pic of this! Love a nude lip 💋

Leannekw
Beauty Crush

I love primark lipsticks there so creamy! I normally only buy high end lipsticks so was shocked when I tried a primark one! Hmmm I love nova from kylie cosmetics and I usually pair it with spice Mac lip liner, or kylie coconut ! I've searched for sweet tea lip liner but my stor didn't have it so I got makeup talk instead which is lovely! 

rebeccaowen17
Multimasker

@EmaSullivan 

100%  agree with you, this used to be my go too hunny!! (Remember ‘back to mac’ -return 6 Mac empties and get a free lippy💄)

SparkyJ
Going Pro

@rebeccaowen17  I can’t pick one at the moment I have a few on the go, I keep using honeybun by bareminerals at the moment 😀 

Gen Nude#174 Radiant Lipstick 3.5G - Honeybun - bareMinerals 

colourofboom
All Eyes on Me

@rebeccaowen17 Jeffree Star ‘Celebrity Skin’ liquid lip or MAC ‘Hug Me’ lipstick 😍

rebeccaowen17
Multimasker

@Leannekw 

Sounds amazing!! Will have to try some kylie cosmetics products out; all the morphe lip liners are gorgeous, go on so lovely! Will definitely be getting some more!💜

rebeccaowen17
Multimasker

@colourofboom 

ALWAYS wanted to try celebrity skin, that’ll be my next purchase🤔😏 

..URM ALSO have you seen Jeffree Stars new highlighter coming out?! (Changing the subject as always🙄 but you need to look!🙈)

rebeccaowen17
Multimasker

@SparkyJ 

Gorgeous -ikr way too many to choose from!! I do love bare minerals, I’ll have to give it a go. There nude lip glosses are beaut!