cancel
Showing results for聽
Search instead for聽
Did you mean:聽
Highlighted

Lanc么me Blush La Rose 馃尮

Beauty Icon

I was looking for blushes and came across this and thought it was a blush from the name of it 馃槄 but it鈥檚 actually a highlighter I think it was launched around 2017 and was limited edition , I thought I鈥檇 share it as it鈥檚 really unusual and I wasn鈥檛 sure if the powder was under the rose and you lift up the rose to reveal it, but I went and checked a few YouTube videos and the Rose is the highlight you touch the petals to get the powered or brush over your makeup brush to pick some up 鉂わ笍 

7EB0EC75-1135-49D8-A51D-D4A9629F56E9.jpeg

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted

Re: Lanc么me Blush La Rose 馃尮

Beauty Icon

Oh my word that's so beautiful I wouldn't want to use it at all @Areej . Looks far too beautiful. 馃尮馃尮馃尮

Highlighted

Glitterati

It鈥檚 too beautiful @Areej, the idea behind it amazing. So it鈥檚 on my list as well.馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

@Areej  That's amazing, I'm with @Beauty1  I wouldn't want to use it .What will they think of next I wonder 馃

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Beauty1 @So true looks like a piece of art 馃グ

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Tallatz @I think America might still be selling this but it will be hard to get in the U.K. 鉂わ笍

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Galara01 a lot of effort has gone into making the Rose shape out of the powder I wouldn鈥檛 want to use it either 馃槄鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

@Areej  I'm so heavy handed I'd probably ruin it on the first use 馃檮

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Galara01 @I agree I think the petals will snap off, from the video I saw the ladies use the fingers and rub the petals then apply it over the under eye and cheek area, the under eye is new for me I didn鈥檛 think you could apply high lighter there 馃槄馃檲

Highlighted

All Eyes on Me

Aww cute I like it very much @Areej