cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIVE Q&A Makeupbysanchez / Makeup

Makeupbysanchez
Getting Lippy

Hello everyone! It's Linda Sanchez here, online beauty influencer/makeup artist and tomorrow 14 of March from 18:00 till 19:00 I will be here to do a LIVE Q&A to answer your makeup questions, dilemma's, recommendations and to have a fun chat! Leave me your questions down below, I will try to answer as many as I can or you send me pictures of your self and I could answer of recommend you something! Looking forward chatting with you 💕

Screenshot 2019-03-13 at 17.13.59.png

31 REPLIES 31

Re: LIVE Q&A Makeupbysanchez / Makeup

Julia
Beauty Icon

@Makeupbysanchez  ❤ lots of love for you I'm one of your Instagram followers  ##sanchezsquad

Makeupbysanchez
Getting Lippy

Love you !! #sanchezsquad 💕💕💕

Boss786
Beauty Icon

Oh wow thats so good my concern is why does my under eye concealer most of the time crease.

I make sure iv put a mouisterizer on like on that area more so my under eyes are not dry.

I even set it with powder i use revaloution setting powder i find this one suits me best.

Trid few high end ones but there to white an looks cakey an white ghostly just not right.

Can you kindda recommend me as to what or how i can prevent this from happening this especaily happen's with liquid foundation 

Oh i try not to take my foundatiin under my eyes to much as i feel its worse when i do that. Thanku x

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

What tips would you give someone in their mid 40's with regards to make up application and shades to use and avoid please?

Many thanks, 

Priya

eza78
Multimasker

Hi there,

Could you give me some advice for how to apply blusher please?

Anniie
Beauty Icon

@Makeupbysanchez You are beautiful! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

science_geek
Going Pro

What a wonderful opportunity @Makeupbysanchez

What's your secret to clear skin? Are there any skincare products you'd recommend to get clearer skin? How do you blend concealer to make it look as 'natural' as possible? Smiley Happy xx 

Tarnjit
Going Pro

First off @Makeupbysanchez you are absolutely stunning! How lucky we are to get tips from yourself! Thank you 🥰

Secondly, such great questions from everyone else, I'm so eager to read your replies!

Just to give you some variety, here's a pic of me bare faced, what makeup would you recommend to suit my face and skin tone? My eyes are also small and squinty, any tips? P. S. Excuse my drowsy looking eyes (dealing with a newborn at home!)

Thank you in advance!

IMG_20190313_231739.jpg

SparkyJ
All Eyes on Me

Any tips on concealer for under the eyes to hide dark circles And tips to apply so it stays in place 😀