cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

LIVE Q & A: Cherelle Lazarus, Senior Make-up Artist from NARS

Cherelle
Winging It

Hi guys, I will be answering all your beauty/makeup questions from 2-3pm today! Cant wait to chat.

28 REPLIES 28

Re: LIVE Q & A: Cherelle Lazarus, Senior Make-up Artist from NARS

MFbeauty
Multimasker

Hey! So glad you could join us here on the community, my question is what’s your top 3 favourite NARS products and what’s your go to product for yours brows? ❤️

JennnCore
Multimasker

No way!

How exciting, hiya @Cherelle! Lovely to get the opportunity to chat with you!

I'm currently on a quest for a highlighter that doesnt just pop, but explodes!😂

Any recommendations please? ❤ thank you!!

DJMcCumiskey
Glitterati

Hi!  👋 

I'm on the lookout for a perfect red lipstick, and it's so hard to get one that suits me!  😩

I've got fair skin, blue eyes and dark hair, and always find a lot of reds pull pink on me and look awful!  I want a red that won't look even the tiniest bit pink, won't be too orangey and won't be too bright, maybe a more browny red perhaps?  

What would you recommend?  X 

sfbeautyxo
Going Pro

Hi @Cherelle

does the Nars tinted moisturiser have the same shades as the foundation? I can’t seem to find my shade in the tinted moisturiser, I am the shade Fiji in the all day luminous foundation x

Areej
Multimasker

@Cherelle I’m  someone who has a few lipsticks that are all the same kind of shade pinkish coral 

can you suggest a couple of nice shades from the lip pencils that you have that would suit Asian skin. I’ve noticed the chubby lip pencils but never got the chance to try them. Also what’s your favourite one from them?

thank you loads ❤️

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Cherelle, I'd love to know what you love about Nars and why you decided to work for them!xx

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Charelle 

Thanks for coming here! I have 2 questions 

1) What are your ultimate make up must-haves that you keep in your makeup bag for on-the-go?

2) It's easy to get into a make up rut - same eyeliner, lipstick etc - any advice to keep make up fresh throughout the weekday? 

Thank you! 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Cherelle Hi! Nice to have you here Smiley Happy. I'm pretty unfamiliar with NARS so, if I got to try only one product, which one should it be (or maybe 2 Smiley Very Happy)?? I'm thinking a lipstick or some sort of an eyeshadow! I love blue, green and purple eyeshadows and warmer lipsticks but not too light and bright. Open to suggestions! Smiley Happy Heart

Hey Cherelle!

I looove Nars, and currently use the Sheer Glow foundation - do you prefer this or the Radiant Longwear?

Also, which everyday nude lipstick shade do you recommend? Smiley Happy

Thanks! xx