cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

L’Oreal Paris Bambi Eye False Lash Mascara Review

SparkyJ
Going Pro

When I saw the new L’Oreal Bambi Eye Mascara I knew I had to try it to see if I could get the wide eyed false lash effect.

I have really sensitive eyes, they irritate easily and although I don’t mind a good cry when something makes me laugh I don’t want streaming tears down my face all day! so finding mascaras that work for me and don’t cause additional irritation can be challenging at times. I have never experienced a problem with L’Oreal mascaras, Lash Paradise and Volume Million work brilliantly for me (I almost cried when my toddler ran into me and I dropped my new Lash Paradise in the toilet, I had only done one eye!).

The mascara wand has been designed with long and short bristles to elongate the lashes, the wand is also wide to curl those lashes. I found it comfortable to use and didn’t find it too wide, it reached all my lashes including my small ones by the inner eye that can be temperamental at times!

In one coat I had lovely lifted lashes, my eyes looked wider in a I’ve had more sleep and feel great way as opposed to a scare the kids way! I am happy there was no clumping or flaking and I avoided the panda look that I often end up with by mid afternoon. I am really pleased with how the mascara worked for me and didn’t cause any irritation to my eyes.

I did apply a second coat with no problems at all, forgot to take a picture (I was busy with a biscuit and much needed cuppa!) the mascara layers well and I have no complaints! The L’Oreal Bambi Lash mascara will be joining my trusted Lash Paradise and Volume Million!

CEBD717B-9EAD-464A-A3C3-2496D7531294.jpegEFF633DE-C10B-41ED-99E8-73FB77924FA3.jpegBefore2C41B255-2E06-48F8-8306-7C97705DED51.jpegAfter one coatC62B4AF9-A664-41B1-8881-F9B13927577A.jpeg

7 REPLIES 7

Re: L’Oreal Paris Bambi Eye False Lash Mascara Review

KarlaLou
Living the Highlight

Thank you @SparkyJ - a lot of the youtubers recommend this as well. Think I'll have to add to it my list! Xx

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@SparkyJ  Thanks for sharing lovely! I had not seen it in store yet. It makes such a difference on you!!! 👏🏻👏🏻🤩🤩

Mid12
Getting Lippy

@SparkyJ Waoooo this look good dear i have to add this on my list dear😍

Highlighted

Hue_beauty
Going Pro

@SparkyJ brilliant review especially with the pictures as I relate to it so much!! The one coat made such a big difference so that's definitely one mascara I WILL be purchasing 😁😁😁

TH130199
High Brow

Thanks for the review lovely! I couldn’t find a review for this on the Superdrug website so this is very useful. Your lashes look amazing! @SparkyJ 

EmaSullivan
Glitterati

@SparkyJ thanks for the little review! It looks really nice on you! I've seen a lot of people using it and saying it's good!

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@SparkyJ  thank you for your review! I didn't see this mascara in the shop! But on you it looks really good, one coat did a big difference!