cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

Tara08
Getting Lippy

I’ve struggled with eyeliner for years! I don’t have the steadiest hand so I’m useless when it comes to doing a winged liner. However, I was recently introduced to the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner and it’s the best thing ever! It’s literally the easiest eyeliner to apply and it’s super long lasting! I highly recommend it especially if you tend to struggle with eyeliner like me!

#KatVonD #TattooLinerCFC8677B-AACA-49FB-A78A-E4D875E5211D.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

JVonSchweet
Getting Lippy

I second that! I love the kat von d tattoo liner. It's long lasting too which a lot of other pen liners fail to do.

Have you tried the Nyx epic liner? It is supposed to be very similar to the kat von d one but I found it runs out quicker or the pen itself becomes leaky. That might have just been  fault with my one though. I've gone through 2 of them and had different issues.

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

I have tried the Kat Von D tattoo liner & whilst it stayed on all day i did find that i smudged straight after applying it.

Might buy it in the mini duo liner when i next visit.

I didn't know that nyx did a liquid eyeliner but i will have a look out for it.

Tara08
Getting Lippy

I’ve tried the Nyx Epic Liner too - it was pretty good at first but then I had the same problem with the leaking!

@JVonSchweet 

SilviaP
Perfectly Primed

I have struggled with eyeliner so much and although I'm not great at it I can definitely do a wing line with the KVD! Was the first and so far only product that actually made it easier for me. ... I think the benefit one  is meant to be good too although I haven't tried that one yet!