Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Kat Von D Everlasting liquid lipstick πŸ’„

heatherlabelle1
Nailing It

D8B74802-4AD4-4E60-A99F-28DAED1F7832.jpeg

26E06667-6F69-480F-9A1F-E673276A3BF1.png

I’ve been trying the Kat Von D Everlasting liquid lipstick for just over a week now and I love it! I am not usually a fan of liquid lip products as they can be drying.

The formula of this lipstick is fantastic. I apply it to bare lips and take the product just over my natural lip line to give a fuller effect. It feels comfortable,  not at all drying and lasts for a good few hours! The shade β€˜Double dare’ gives a lovely natural β€˜burnt rose’ look, perfect for day or night. 

I will definitely be trying more shades. 

Everlasting Liquid Lipstick 6.6Ml - Double Dare - Kat Von D 

15 REPLIES 15

Re: Kat Von D Everlasting liquid lipstick πŸ’„

KarlaLou
Living the Highlight

This is my favourite matte lipstick @heatherlabelle1 - I've yet to find anything better. They change their colour range so often that there is normally some reduced in store so might be worth a look if you want some other shades. They also look really nice on the lip of your eye and make a good base for glitter eye shadows xx

heatherlabelle1
Nailing It

Oh wow, I’m definitely going to check for reductions in store! Thanks for the tips xxx

Hue_beauty
Going Pro

@heatherlabelle1 I've yet to get these but I'm waiting for the offers the have during Christmas time when they're a bit more reduced! But Lolita and Lolita II is soo pretty! So many good shades too 😍😍😍

heatherlabelle1
Nailing It

I saw Lolita and thought it looked like a nice shade too x

Nah-Belle
Winging It

Everlasting Liquid Lipstick 6.6Ml - Berlin - Kat Von D is my all time favourite shade. It's a bright coral red, seamlessly mixing pink, orange and red to make a colour that I get complimented on whenever I wear it. Its definitely more of a spring and summer colour, but I highly recommend it 

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@heatherlabelle1  oh wow looks fab on you

We got these i awards goodie bag and it looks diffrent shaded on each individual which was like ama,ing an werid same lippy diffrent clours🀩

They do last long i have 2 off these 

Highlighted

heatherlabelle1
Nailing It

Sounds beautiful! I will go and check it out x

Laurie_23
Perfectly Primed

Looks lovely on you @heatherlabelle1 πŸ’• I love Everlasting Liquid Lipstick 6.6Ml - Lolita II - Kat Von D  it’s my fave! I always get complimented on the colour ✨

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

One of my favourites too, @heatherlabelle1! πŸ–€