cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Just for FUN - your childhood haircut ?😝

Areej
Beauty Icon

So my grandmother thought is was a good idea to keep me BALD till I started full time school/nursery 😩 (she assumed this would make me have very beautiful thick and healthy hair later on) I can assure you she was soo wrong 😝

then I had a boy cut till I was age 5 it wasn’t till I got to age 6 that my hair was long enough for a Bob πŸ˜‚.

i even dug out some  pictures for you to have a laugh at 🀣

FIRST PICTURE age  3 at grandparents house yes they had the only fools horses 1970s wallpaper and furniture through the 80s and 90s they never changed it πŸ˜‚

140DD40A-5354-45F5-B8D3-D3BF8F55A253.jpeg

SECOND PICTURE age 4-5  I think, I had this boy type of a cut during my early school days 😩 I look like a boy in a frock , and my grandmother applied eyebrow pencil on my eyebrows 🀣

6D063A3F-4534-47DF-A784-67F73AE58598.jpeg

THIRD PICTURE- age 6/7 my hair was finally long enough for a BOB 🀣

C6141EDF-9FFB-4324-98AA-D160441F8118.jpeg

COMMON GUYS DIG OUT YOUR PICTURES 🀣😜

23 REPLIES 23

Re: Just for FUN - your childhood haircut ?😝

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@Areej  you look cute ❀❀ don't have any memories from childhood πŸ˜₯

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Rabia I look terrible 🀣 oh no no pictures at all? 

colourofboom
Going Pro

@Areej my mum thought it was a good idea to give me the boy cut when I was 3. But now looking back at photos, I totally rocked that haircut! πŸ˜‚

Areej
Beauty Icon

@colourofboom LOL much better then being bald hehehe πŸ˜‚  you should totally show us ❀️

colourofboom
Going Pro

@Areej it’s at my dad’s house but I’ll come back to this post when I get it and add it πŸ˜‚

Areej
Beauty Icon

@colourofboom Woohooo heheh ❀️❀️❀️

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

That’s such a cute post

loved your pics @Areej 

I will share mine too 

will have to dig out

now everyone asks me to shave my daughters head so she has long thick hair but I don’t believe In that

πŸ˜‚

It is  just genetic 

you look super cute πŸ’•

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Shafaqshehzad Haha thank you, yes  please I want to see your childhood pictures.

i don’t think shaving the child hair makes it grow any better. Mine was shaved regular and I’ve always had thin hair 😒 so I was kept bald for no reason πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜©

TH130199
Glitterati

Omg I can so relate to the grandma thingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ mine used to slick my hair to the side when it started to grow and I looked like a sealπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you look so cute❀️ @Areej