cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Just Curious 🧐

Beauty Icon

I'm just wondering "IF" you only had a drug store brand choice, which one would you select ? 

i have to admit i have become really spoilt since joining this community and i dont think i would ever buy or use a drug store product 😅

but if i was to choose one i would probably select Maxfactor (just because the name sounds cool😆

what would you choose?

cccccccccccccccc.jpg

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted

Re: Just Curious 🧐

Beauty Icon

Possibly for me it would be Rimmel @Areej , some of their products are rather good, I experimented with a few things before I moved on to more expensive brands. 

Highlighted

Glitterati

As we are already too spoilt to shop at some posh areas but if to shop at Super drug, then

I will go to Maybelline or Rimmel but for few things only.🥺🙈

Highlighted

Multimasker

Don't know why @Areej  I feel like saying Nyx

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Beauty1 I’ve  never tired rimmal at all 😓 I simply bypassed boots and supermarket makeup and my first makeup was the urban decay naked palette 😬 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Tallatz @I have never tired maybeline or rimmal 😅 my first makeup was the urban decay palette this is why now I’m very spoilt 🙈

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@shreena_kul NYX is pretty good I think that came a lot later, think back to the early 2000s before NYX hit U.K. 🤣🙈🥰🥰🥰🥰

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

It's not bad at all @Areej , it was good enough for Kate Moss to advertise! I only used the nail polish and a lipstick as I was never into makeup when I was younger. 

Highlighted

Multimasker

@Areej Eek sorry I wasn't here in the UK in the early 2000s so I wouldn't know which brands where there then.

Highlighted

Glitterati

@Areej , I just tried them for eye liner and I am too spoilt already.🥺🥺🤣🤣🤣