cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: It's here at last...and it's beautiful!! 😍🀩😍

KikaSte
Perfectly Primed

@DJMcCumiskey Don't be very angry, my OH said, that he found his parcel in our coffee table mess a few days ago and asked if there's more hidden elsewhere? Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy It's not my fault his parcels are so tiny (most of it is some weird computer stuff). Smiley Very Happy

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

It's alright, I've forgiven him lol!  @KikaSte  πŸ˜†  If he'd have played it out longer though he'd have known about it!  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚  Luckily when he saw how frustrated and fed up I was he was like "don't get angry!"  πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚ 

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey  It looks really, really beautiful!!! Glad to know it has arrived safe, so now you can start playing with it! 🀩🀩🀩 Naughty husband!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Areej
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey @Those shade names are the best I’ve seen so far πŸ€£πŸ™Œ those colours are pretty too 

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey  yeepppe u got it enjoy😍😍

Poor hubby hope he is ok πŸ˜†

Samshine
Going Pro

@DJMcCumiskey CongratulationsπŸ₯³ πŸ’œthe shimmer colours...the design of the box just draw you in 🀩 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@JennnCore  I’m getting buyers remorse as well 🀯 I was child free i could of sat on the floor outside the morphe store for 10 hours 🀣🀣

Mid12
Multimasker

The colours of this pallet is so gorgeous @DJMcCumiskey  😍😍😍😍

Highlighted

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey Alas they are both about a 4 hour drive πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but I can dream that one day Norwich will get with the times and get some decent new shops 

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1 We can sit and grump together πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚