cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

It's here at last...and it's beautiful!! 😍🀩😍

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Finally!!  It's arrive, safely and in one piece as well!  I was getting worried as there are so many arriving broken or not actually in the box at all!  πŸ˜±  I'm lucky that it wasn't broken, because it wasn't protected in any way whatsoever, just the palette box inside the big box, no bubble wrap...I think they must be having a shortage or something!  πŸ˜† 

It really is stunning in every way, love the attention to every single detail!  Particularly love the shades My Pills, Tanacon, Diet Root Beer, Conspiracy, What's the tea?, Sleep Paralysis and Illuminatea  πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Will do some swatches and looks when I've got more time, because once I've got my makeup off for the day and I'm in my pjs that's me done for the day makeup wise lol!  πŸ˜

The tracking for it hadn't updated and it still said it was with the courier when I checked after 2pm (said it would arrive between 12-2, and as I was out at the time I was getting concerned and I was like "typical, I bet it isn't coming"  Sure enough when I got back home there was no sign of it...I was tired and snappy so I launched into a bit of a rant how upset I was and all I wanted was to treat myself and the husband was like "oh no don't be upset, it's here!" and proceeded to take it out of it's hiding place...I'll be back on the forum later when I've finished throttling him!  πŸ˜‘πŸ˜€πŸ™„πŸ˜‚0B61AEC6-80E6-4F4B-B0D7-7CD7524D1CB1.jpeg15974CF5-8CA4-4382-BD16-BC94A8DFA58A.jpeg16D3912C-7984-4A0D-8D05-0A4956C6B0E3.jpeg153CC6E6-1DC6-45EE-AC7A-C3985353AE18.jpegAB3FBB9B-B911-4B0D-B445-4B520D1D0D09.jpeg

34 REPLIES 34

Re: It's here at last...and it's beautiful!! 😍🀩😍

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey 

Ahhhh it's a beautyyy πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

That's so beautiful @DJMcCumiskey , absolutely gorgeous. You can relax now and play and play around with it at your leisure! Smiley LOL

KarlaLou
Living the Highlight

🀣🀣🀣 that's exactly what my OH would do @DJMcCumiskey ! Glad it arrived!! Xx

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

@DJMcCumiskey yassssss!!!!! Finally! 

Hermes is like that with me too πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ get the delivered between 11 and 1 text at like 12.45 😭 they're bloomin useless! 

At least it's here safe and sound and you can play with it πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

And I cannot relate more to the 'once my makeup is off and PJ's are on that's it' statement πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Sure is!  @BeautySeeker-03 

Yes, can relax now!  It's been an ordeal!  @Beauty1  πŸ˜‚  

@KarlaLou  Glad it's not just my OH who does stuff like that lol!  πŸ˜‚  

Highlighted

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey Yay!! I'm so happy that its arrived in one piece! Its absolutely beautiful and I'm having a slight non-buyers remorse πŸ˜‚πŸ–€

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey 

Have fun playing around with your new beautπŸ’š looking forward to seeing all your fabulous looks πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I'm glad everyone's palette arrived safely!  πŸ˜… @EmaSullivan  

Yeah once the slap is off even though I want to play with the pretty makeup sometimes I just cba!  πŸ˜‚  Glad you can relate!  πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

I was checking and refreshing my emails and tracking this morning as they usually send an email about 10 or 11am, but nothing until later...I was beginning to doubt Hermes big time!  πŸ˜¬

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Thank you @JennnCore  me too!  πŸ˜…  After seeing all the photos on twitter, I was having serious doubts that it would!

Apparently the Newcastle Morphe store which is opening tomorrow has some, so I'm thinking maybe the Manchester one when it opens will have too (not sure if that's anywhere closer to where you live?