cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If You Were A Beauty Product, What Would You Be & Why?

Ashli
Beauty Icon

So my lovelies..

If you were a Beauty Product, what would you be & why?

I would be a BB Cream because I'd get all my bases covered and never skip a beat. I'm very trustworthy and your friends always come to you for advice because you know exactly how to solve most problems. You’re an excellent multi-tasker, but are often drained by the end of the day from all your hard work. 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: If You Were A Beauty Product, What Would You Be & Why?

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Ashli  im gona be a perfum strong bold when i need to femmine and shopisticated give a twirl an throw some fairy dust🤣🤣🤣

An my friends well they will follow the beautiful scent trial😍😍😍💃💃💃

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

Hah! Amazing thread idea, I'd be some kind of a bold lipstick, always with an opinion about everything screeching right in your face Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL. xx

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

I’d be a brow gel because I like to help people go in the right direction, stay on the right path never feel down and always lift people up 💕

donster
Going Pro

@Ashli  great post! Really got me thinking!...

So I think I would have to be SPF - Sun protection... Always there offering protection and safety, discreet and nuturing but not keen on sand sticking to me! Smiley LOL        

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@Ashli 

I would be a foundation because without a good foundation you cannot build on anything

Ashli
Beauty Icon

Loving the answers girls @SophieG1  @Suzy 100% spot on 👌😃

Tarnjit
Going Pro

I'm a Mascara, always there lifting you up, and opening up your beautiful eyes to see our amazing world!